Tuesday, March 10, 2015

One Healed Soul at a Time…..

At the end of most of my newsletters, I write a little blurb about myself and my mission in life. The write-up starts off with some background information and then shifts into what I hope to leave behind in this world when I make my final departure at the end of my life.

Here is the tale-end of the write up I put in my newsletter, “Joan is an Authentic Life Mentor who believes the only way world peace will happen is when the people of this world find peace in their souls. And, that is her mission - to make the world a more peaceful place - one healed soul at a time.”

I truly believe it is my mission to connect with individuals and help them find their way back to the path they are supposed to be on.

Now, I am not necessarily a ‘go-large, or go-home’ kind-of-person. As a result, I tend to be an individual who connects best on a 1-1 or small-group level. I feel it is more personal, and I feel less hesitant to be vulnerable and show who I truly am.

That is one reason why I have begun to incorporate workshops into my regimen of services. While Tarot and Numerology readings are a great way to check in and get direction, they are not the complete solution to a person’s problems. The readings are one path to the answer, but you can’t stop there.

 In order to get where you want to go, you must take action. Don’t wait for the Tarot predictions to come true. If you wait without action – without helping yourself – nothing will happen.

In this month’s A Fool’s Paradise, we encounter major arcana card number 15 -The Devil. As you can see by the write up (http://joanscannellafoolsparadise.
blogspot.com/), this card is not about the evils that exist in the world around you. Rather, this card represents the evils that operate from within – those mental, emotional and physical vices that cripple us and interfere with our ability to become who we are truly meant to be.

These vices make us think we are not good enough, smart enough, strong enough or brave enough to take control of our lives. Left unchecked, these weaknesses have us behaving in ways that damage the soul during its journey through this human experience.

And, these are the issues about which I am referring – the ones from which our souls need to be healed.

Unfortunately, many people don’t free themselves from these bindings. I am sure you have heard the phrase, “The devil you know is better than the devil you don’t.” That is just a really poor excuse that people use when they are afraid to initiate change.

It is time to break free NOW. You CAN control your life. You CAN move it in the direction you want it to go. Whether you attend one of my workshops or not, you must start taking action TODAY. Shut out that inner demon by ‘feeling your fear and doing it anyway.’ Surround yourself with people who think in a positive way. Connect with groups who are moving in the same direction you want to go. 

And if you think you might benefit from a workshop designed to empower you with the tools you need to succeed, check this out: http://joanscannellspecials.blogspot.com/2015/03/manifest-your-dreams-in-2015.html

No comments: